woensdag 13 april 2016

YOU VS YOU ... One year ago I went to FIBO for the FIRST time in my life with my friends I liked it that much and said "damn next time I come I want to be one of the athletes at FIBO! So this year I was there thx to my great sponsor Olimp Sport Nutrition and the people who believe in me! And in that way I have met a lot of new friends and athletes! Thank you for those who support me, believe in me and are there for me when needed! I'm not going to name persons but you know when it's you, and you and you and many more! Sports has always bin a great influence in my life and I am happy that my parents always supported me in sports and that I get a change to share this with others and I think all of you should. And even as it is to some, don't be a competitor to the person next to you but a friend! You will achieve much more! Don't forget we are a people with a heart and not people with a title or a number because then you loose! Many thx and hope there are more and even bigger things to happen to al of us! Picture by @alexwightmanphotography #alexwightmanphotography #FIBO #fibopower #fibo2016


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1qQJ1SL

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten