zondag 29 januari 2017

In our #journey in life we all have to climb a #rock. It's up to you to see how fast you go up or when you go up to the top. My opinion it's not always a correct saying as for me even how fast I climb, I NEVER PUT MYSELF ON TOP OF #THEROCK ! I'm motivated in life to see my flaws and always try to improve them. This means for me that the top of the rock is always ahead! And I'm always a work in progress. . My advice... Set your #goals in life not only in words. . This year i will also be at #fibo and #bodypower it would be awesome to see you al again and a lot of the new faces as we can all motivate each other in a way you don't even expect. As even today I have learned so many things. It aren't the numbers behind the person that makes the person great! . #friends #trust #motivationalquotes #fitness #belgiumfinest #belgianfinest #fitdutchies #olimpsportnutrition #fitdutchie #fitanddutch #fitdutch #dutchfitness #fitbelgium #fitbelgian #fitfam #mfnl #bodypowermodelsearch #gymkiller #theboomingsquad #fibo #fibopower . . Picture thanks to @jamiebellhousephotography #jamiebellhousephotography


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/2kgFmxs

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten