zaterdag 4 maart 2017

🍀Nature vibes🐉 are somethings you can stop and take a ⏱moment. It's the most beautiful😊 thing that changes🌀 with or without the help of mankind. I run 🏃 here when it's ☀️spring, summer, autumn or winter❄️ and every time every day there are new things to see. All in preparation💪 for a fun Fisherman's Friend Strongman Run Belgium 🏃 in Maasmechelen. And thx to Training Mask 🗿 I get to train my conditioning and because of my ⌚️TomTom Sports Adventurer I got my hearth💞 beat and speed under control. . . . . . #strongmanrun #fishermansfriend #spring #summer #autumn #winter #tomtom #TomTomAdventurer #getgoing #tomtomsports @tomtomsports @tomtomglobal #trainingmask #cardioking #trainingmaskeurope #justbreathe #elevationarmy #elevationmask #venum #underarmour #feet @trainingmask @trainingmaskeurope . #hageven


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/2mnGnVu

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten