vrijdag 14 april 2017

You can cross bridges 🌉 or go under them. As long as you keep moving 👉towards new goals new 🙌opportunities it will make a difference in life. We all need to make progress in ❤️life, you, you and yes even you. I put my 💪physic and health on the first place. As I am doing several 🏅competitions in survival runs I need to have reserves. And you? I'm having fun in 🏃sports because I love to do it. Not because someone else likes it. Meaning, live your life as the love of the hearth shows you👊. . . . . . #survivalrun #obstacles #obstaclecourse #halfmarathon #halfmarathontraining #endurance #enduranceathlete #allroundathlete #gymkiller #olimpsportnutrition #fibo #fibo2017 #fibopower2017 #ilovesports . Picture by @alexwightmanphotography


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/2pfHkhE

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten