woensdag 2 mei 2018

Life comes as a artwork ⚒ and you are the artist of your life. I’m glad that we can capture📸 things in life what will make a memory last. Would you capture things? The beauty in life is that we can share a lot things on our social media it’s a great platform to share it world wide! So for my upcoming competition I’m going to do #wbffworlds 🌎 as a #fitnessmodel you can already see two videos 🎬 on my YouTube channel where I explain a few things. The link is in my bio. Feel free to check my other videos. I’m looking forward to participate at the #WORLDs in #lasvegas during my stay there I will stay in the #bellagio ! For me it’s important to get new goals challenging 👊them in anyway ! I got a great team behind me that will offer me al the support I need! @olimp_sport_nutrition is supporting my competition in any way and making sure I get the Supps i need! @tiborphysique is getting me on point with food and trainings! @alexanderpauwels is the mastermind in mindset and strategic confidence! @nickyvankets is the one who is making sure that the package I deliver gets a suit that will fit perfect! And a lot more people supporting me, and to be sure I’m not missing any for you people, go to my profile and tap to put my 💥notifications on💥 for my posts and for my stories so you would not mis anything. Picture by @alexwightmanphotography


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten