dinsdag 28 augustus 2018

Need I say more...? Fitness models be like... This is a photo shoot I did in the morning of my finals at the @wbff_official WORLDS! Here I made second place šŸ„ˆ thank you for all the supreme moments @paul_dillett & @allisondillett ! I want to thank my whole team that helped me to get where I am now. Now I’m up for the next competition in the UK šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ European Pro Am ! Thank you @ulrichoehmen for this amazing shot! Make sure folks you have a look at his profile. . . . . . #wbffeuropeanproam #wbffprep #wbffeurope #wbfffitnessmodel #wbffworlds #wbffpro #wbff #fitnessjourney #fitnessmodel #fitnessmotivation #fitness #wbffuk . . . . . . . CEO WBFF: @paul_dillett . MC: @n8fitness . COACH: @tiborphysique . GYM: @fitnessclubbstrong @davidlloydantwerp . POSING BY: @eveliennellen @kevinnellen . CUSTOM MADE SUITS BY: @nickyvankets . SUPPLEMENTS BY: @olimp_sport_nutrition . CRYO & BEAUTY: @cryosaunacenter_brasschaat @crystalclearskincare.belgie @ergosun.beauty . MORE TO COME... šŸ™


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten