woensdag 26 september 2018

This was me at the WBFF WORLDS 🌍 for the European Pro Am in the @uk im brining a new package πŸ’ͺ as I’m a competitor and that means I always want to make progress! Build up what’s to be build up! Work for what needs work! You can hold a cup πŸ† in your hands and smile for a picture! But the next competition there are new competitors that want that cup to! When you rest and do nothing, your opponent is working his ass of to beat you the next time! As a big man once told me, if my competitors train 6hr a day I should do 7! . . . . . . . . #wbffeuropeanproam #wbffprep #wbffeurope #wbfffitnessmodel #wbffworlds #wbffpro #wbff #fitnessjourney #fitnessmodel #fitnessmotivation #fitness #wbffuk . . . . . . . Picture by: @ulrichoehmen . CEO WBFF: @paul_dillett . MC: @n8fitness . COACH: @tiborphysique . GYM: @fitnessclubbstrong @davidlloydantwerp . POSING BY: @eveliennellen @kevinnellen . CUSTOM MADE SUITS BY: @nickyvankets . SUPPLEMENTS BY: @olimp_sport_nutrition . CRYO & BEAUTY: @cryosaunacenter_brasschaat @crystalclearskincare.belgie @ergosun.beauty .


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten