woensdag 29 mei 2019

Let’s go back in time to the #wbffworlds in #lasvegas where I had this #photoshoot! Something different haha #cowboy and a #pink #cadillac ! With this shape I became #vice #worldchampion #fitnessmodel #am ... thx again @ulrichoehmen for the great picture πŸ™πŸ½ im grateful for the opportunities that i get because thx to my job! As it started as random sports and became a full time job! Does the shape matter to any sport you do? No...! You have to have the shape that you feel good in so you can be you. πŸ‘Š I’ve achieved this shape with a great team behind me. I’ve reached the shape I wanted and now there are new projects new goals and I don’t need to have this shape all year long, it depends on the goal... 🀜 one of them is supporting others in anyway I can! #specialolympics #daretosponsor #specialolympicsbelgium #torchrun #belgium


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten