maandag 2 mei 2016

May 02, 2016 at 04:11PM

I had a very busy week hehe, job well done at Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week for Official Nicky Vankets. Also want to thank Clubs DiR for letting me train at Dir Tarragona! Leaving again of to Belfast to do a interview with Nathalia Melo for Olimp Sport Nutrition, then im back and doing again some interviews, events and recording and then im off to BodyPower to participate as a ambassador, with a superb coach Tibor physique cover model from Muscle & Fitness NL also going to shoot with the best & top of the fitness industry photgraphers stay tuned for these shots! So im sorry if im not so active in these times i do try my best :-) check out some other shots at my instagram @hennyseroeyen there you will also see some updates. Also a big thx for those who support me and for those who say i can't because that will only motivate me more :-) Stay tuned...
http://ift.tt/1U1ufRe

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten