maandag 16 mei 2016

The UK BodyPower FitFactor shooting story: This is me after a lot of hamburgers oreo shakes and chocolate fudge and brownies with icecream as a reward. So now back to health food! So im finally home after my UK journey! I was participating at the BodyPower #FitFactor competition and won the overall. BTW this was my first competition i ever done and won all this Cover UK Men's Fitness, Commercial shoots thx to NGM Model Management, Winners price Myprotein and the titel from FitFactor2016. Also in my UK trip we ( Tibor physique "who was my competition prep coach" and me Henny Seroeyen ) made some kicksass photoshoots with photographers from all over the world who have traveled to the #BodyPowerExpo! Also thx for this opportunity: to give you a list: Tibo Norman Photography, Alex Wightman Photography, Luis Rafael Photography, Jamie Bellhouse Photography, Jules Godfrey Photography, Photos By Apasionese, Mike Holdsworth Photography & MartialArtsPics and a teaser video with Fit Media Channel (those who i havent shot with yet you are on my #toshootlist4sure ) Also a big shoot out to the organisation from BodyPower and Fitfactor you guys did a amazing job! Lets not forget front and backstage! Thx for the service Show Tan. And all you loved once, family and fans out there! Mega thx every body for there support! As i motivate a lot of you, you all motivate me! Sorry if i forget anyone... Off to bed now... Btw stay tuned for the video :-)


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/27tlFDn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten