maandag 19 september 2016

Let me tell you what my mind set is! I don't want to be the best bit for sure do my best. The way I preform the way I train is for me a way of letting go of all the bad loading it up to good, better and best! If you wanne know how I get my abs on point stay tuned as I got a great video coming up how to train your abs anywhere you want! This is a way that works for me and I know that each and everyone of you athletes out there have a different vision on how to train and you should. That's what makes us unique and one of a kind! I also wanna thank everyone who supports me in anyway they do and you fans out there as well! I'm not gonna name names as it are a lot and great people! If you can let's meet up in Spain at #arnoldclassiceurope at the booth of #olimpsportnutrition or you can come and give a shout on my competition day Sunday. #arnoldclassic #arnoldschwarzenegger #arnoldclassic2016 #fitmodel #mensphysique . . Btw I got a other #physic ready for Arnold's #ifbb #bifbb . Original Picture by #parisfinest @tibonorman #tibonorman


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/2cqArpu

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten