maandag 5 september 2016

When I was in the uk for my first competition ever in #fitness this was my shape at that time for #FitFactor where I was the #overall winner at #bodypower. Now I'm heading for #arnoldclassic so I hope to be a bit leaner by then and then see what happens. I don't need to be that #shredded as a #mensphysique because I still think of my #modeling and #acting . . I hope to meet @schwarzenegger as he is a great inspiration as a athlete , motivator and for sure actor! . Are you curious what shape I'm in let's meet up at @arnoldclassiceurope at the booth of @olimp_sport_nutrition in #Mira #barcelona . . #IFBB #arnoldclassiceurope #olimpsportnutrition #twoweeksout #fitnessmodel thx @tibonorman for the great picture #tibonorman


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2chs92k

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten