vrijdag 11 november 2016

In #preparation for my #FitModel #contest at the #ArnoldClassicEurope these are the #supplements I took, and they helped me place...FIRST ! . A daily staple I took from Olimp is their Pure Whey of course. Their whey helps for immediate and faster recovery from my training. I would also take #glutamine for intestinal and immune system health. . I also took Olimp's CLA with GreenTea Extract and #LCarnitine together with #Thermospeed which helped with final state #fatburning and ensured my physical performance ,power output and focus remained high. . One thing I always take when preparing for a contest when I'm already #lowbodyfat, low in calories, low in #muscle #glycogen and low in #carbs are #BCAA's! I took these to prevent #musclebreakdown - before, during and after training. . Finally, we have to remember that #sleep and #recovery are just as important as the actual training. To help me sleep better and to ensure my zinc and #magnesium intake were adequate I took #ZMA. . #fitdutchies #fitdutchie #dutchfitness #ULTRAFIT #ultrafitchallenge #weekendwarrior #mandfitness . . #olimpsportnutrition #liveandfight #borninthegym #nutrition


via Henny Seroeyen https://www.facebook.com/HennySeroeyen/photos/a.977079585686946.1073741842.977003722361199/1223647644363471/?type=3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten