zaterdag 12 november 2016

When i was a kid i looked up to the people on the #covers of #magazines , as a #model i made a few covers all ready, as a #actor some parts of a cover and now as a #fitnessmodel im a small part of my first #cover , this of the #dutch most know #fitnessmagazine #muscleandfitness with the great #erkojun , both #belgiumproudest . I had my dreams come true in being a model, #acting , making tv shows , a #actor in #international #movies and doing talkshows and interviews ... Now im am a Athlete for one of Europe biggest #Supplements , because of my persistence i go forward with the necessary strike backs . well i can almost mark my dream of being a #FitnessCoverModel this doesn't mean im done yet! im going for the full monty ! I can only say, of all the goals I've set im reaching them step by step with hard work! as everybody knows nothing comes for free! My advice to you... If i can do it so can you! Im just a carpenter from my studies and not even a popular kid at school! i worked my way up! so so can you! btw see you at #sapcup in the #netherlands 10 and 11 #december at Koningshof, Veldhoven Locht 117, 5504RM Veldhoven . . Picture by @tibonorman #tibonorman . . #hennyseroeyen #OlimpSportNutrition #PowerProtein #bifbb #ifbb #fitnessclubbstrong #sapweekend @sapcup.eu @musclefitnessnl @erkojun @ifbb_official


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2g5IyLa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten