maandag 28 augustus 2017

Feeling summer crazy 😜! Even when I'm not on home base I train to maintain my physic. Specially now for a commercial cover shoot this week. That's why I travel with my supplements Olimp Sport Nutrition πŸ˜‚ wherever I go they go! Did you check these BCAA out? #limitededition only available on Amazon.com ! I had the pleasure in the gym Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains St. Moritz, Switzerland St. Moritz during my stay there! For a hotel gym it's with great equipment from Technogym ! . . . . . . . . #olimpsportnutrition #bcaa #limited #amazon #venum #shorts #stmoritz #kempinskihotel #kempinski #kempinskistmoritz #70yearferrari #passioneengadina #covershoot #commercial #commercialshoot #fitlife #fitlifestyle #technogym


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/2wMRcGr

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten