woensdag 23 augustus 2017

When making training videos and they say! 😳Freeze! And take this shot! In between acting 🎬 and traveling ✈️ I'm prepping myself for #arnoldclassiceurope . Trying to find my way back to the gym πŸ’ͺ as it's very busy! That's when my sponsor @olimp_sport_nutrition helps me a lot with my nutrition and @imademeals with my custom made diet plan! Got my heart beat under control thx to @tomtomsports . Always a pleasure to combine fitness and wellness in one place @david_lloyd_antwerp . As some say @big.borninthegym πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nope I come out of a martial arts background with military training. But it's great training gear by #olimpsportnutrition . . . . #liveandfight #big #davidlloydantwerp #backworkout #backday #backtraining #militarytraining #martialarts #imademeals #tomtom #tomtomsports #fitnessvideo #welness


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/2vgck3H

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten