zaterdag 21 april 2018

After #fibo I made my home gym back on point, and a five day cheat with 1.5L Ben&Jerry a lot of fries 🍟 carbs and greasy food, I did a 3 hour full body workout and a push-up challenge at the end of the training. That video is on my YouTube 🎬channel you can see the link in my bio. Always great full to have the support of my sponsor @olimp_sport_nutrition 💪 when they launch a great new preworkout💥 at #fibopower ! And what’s special with the new #blackweiler is that is has a #fatburning 🔥 #pump and crazy workout effect! So it’s a all in one pw ! And we do have some amazing new products you can see online. Just check my highlights 💥-30% DISCOUNT💥 to get a discount and see all the new products because we got a lot more then this. #fibo2018 thank you @kriiiiisjeeeee for taking care of me 😘


via Henny Seroeyen https://ift.tt/2Hjz0WF

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten