zondag 29 april 2018

Happy to announce that I will be going to the #wbffworlds as a #fitnessmodel ! It’s a big thing for me to participate this πŸ’₯ prestigious πŸ’₯ competition of the @wbff_official in #LasVegas ! It will be great to be back in the #usa πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ! It’s going to be about the physique and the suit so for that reason I’m excited to say that @nickyvankets will make a custom made suit that will fit perfectly to my shape at that time! #wbffpro @maeseva10 is also going to be there! And as you see on the picture im standing there with @tiborphysique who coached me in my first #fitnessmodel competition in the #UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ where I became overall winner! Looking forward to start this cooperation again and hopefully I will come home with a price #wbffmalefitnessmodel πŸ† !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten