maandag 31 december 2018

My best nine 9️⃣ is of my best shape ever! I’m grateful to the team that is supporting me year by year @olimp_sport_nutrition @venum @trainingmask @revo and more💥! And also the team that is always ready for me in whatever conditions! And because my best nine is of my @wbff_official debut in @vegas 🙌I for sure would like to thank my coach @tiborphysique ! Mentor @alexanderpauwels ! Gyms @fitnessclubbstrong @lagympremium @davidlloydantwerp ! Designer @nickyvankets and many more...! Thank you @starsky_belgium for having me again in 2019 with @mercedesbenz ! Sorry🙏 if I missed anyone as there are so many more and also thx to the 🙏best followers🙏 let us close 2018 with love and kick the doors in, in 2019! BTW thank you @ulrichoehmen as your pictures killed my feed in 2018! . . . . . . . #wbffworlds #wbffpro #bestnine2018 #bestnine #fitnessmodels #fitnessmodel #fitnessmotivation #fitness


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten