maandag 25 februari 2019

A grow back to the WBFF WORLDS and where I had the opportunity to shoot with @ulrichoehmen 📸! I did how ever get this shape with a lot of cardio but lots of it 2 to 3 sessions a day EA of 40 Min in the correct heartbeat zone for me. And then my food was functional meaning the taste or the variation wasn’t my prio but the goal was! I had a great guidance by @tiborphysique 🙏. As a all round athlete training from the age 11 and now 35 years I know my body best how it will react to what type of training and what type of food and here for it’s important to have a good communication with your coach📡! I made a lot of trial and error before getting the wanted results! My point don’t give up! Work for it, learn from it and all that kinda motivating words, eventually it’s YOU that needs to do the work! Good luck đź‘Ť . . . . . . . #hennyseroeyen #olimpsportnutrition #worldchampionship #wbffpro #wbff #fitnesslife #coaching #coach #jeans #lasvegas #vegas #fitnessmodel #fitnessmotivation #model #fitness


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten