donderdag 30 juni 2016

After a day at the #movieset 🎬 the #songs don't stop there made in the #gym πŸ‹πŸΌ with #hardwork ! It was a #pleasure to work today on the movie set and having the #pressrelease for the movie #degrotegeldroof You can see in the #kinepolis #Antwerpen ! But just in between I wanne say cheers to the hard working #crew that's always #backstage and almost never seen in front but those are the people who make the #actors shine! Just wanne give a big shout to those people they work hard and make longer days then the actors who always get the attention (I'm just #honest how I think about that)! So I've done my #dailyworkout for today at #fitnessclubbstrong in #Lille with the best #venom against fat #hiit #workouts killing it! With my #preworkout from #olimpsportnutrition . @kinepolisbelgie @venumofficial @olimp_sport_nutrition @debuurtpolitie #fitdutchies #fitdutchie


via Instagram http://ift.tt/295uCJr

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten