dinsdag 14 juni 2016

#Repost Photos By Apasionese ・・・ Presenting the stunning @hennyseroeyen from our shoot in Birmingham. #hennyseroeyen is a motivator, actor and model in Belgium and it was a honour to be able to work with him. He was also the overall champ at the Fit Factor during BodyPower UK. Henny is wearing the new range of @aesthetixeraunderwear Aesthetix Era which is available on www.aesthetixera.com. Get yours now. #PhotosByApasionese #ApasioneseUK2016 #aesthetixera #aesthetixeraunderwear . πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ for me this was great pleasure of shooting with the amazing #justinchong he traveled to #birmingham in the #uk I was there for my competition BodyPower Expo #FitFactor so that's why I have the darker coloring and I won the competition as #overallwinner so also by this result mega thx to all my fans and everyone who supported me and also big cheers to my coach Tibor physique #tiborphysique with helping me on my #competitionprep and thx Jaco de Bruyn WBFF Pro & Sergi Constance for me having the shoot in your new underwear line #jacodbruyn #sergiconstance


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/1rnTfJL

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten