zaterdag 2 juli 2016

Take the risk or lose the chance! Life is full of #risks but if you never take them at one #chance maybe to some be #selfish for that one #moment but for you it maybe a #lifechanging #decision ! Me I would take the #risk and grab the chance even if it is that selfish to some at that time. But think of it this way... Who makes your future who helps your life go forward who #evolves you? I have made a decision in #mylife that I wanne go forward and grab each #opportunity that I can! Even more then I did before! There are many people always talking about #motivation and yes that helped for me! So to each and every one of you out there! Get up! And live the #f*ckingdream at least try to go forward and if you fall down get back up! I did as a child and I still do as a #grownup! #beinspired #inspiration #fitnessmodel #model #actor #motivator #justyou #youvsyou and if you want tag a friend who needs a motivation for the day! #weallhelpeachother to become the #millionair of a #healthy #loving #life!


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/29a0rFr

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten