zondag 3 juli 2016

When you turn your back to your own #future you should stop and take the #opportunity to turn around and look back forward! You have to set #yourgoal and try to work, but work for it because nothing comes for free! And don't forget how thankful I'm to Tibo Norman Photography who made this shot from me at #bodypower there was a #competition and I had a goal and thx to a friend Tibor physique who #supported me through all the way with my #competitionprep and my #goodfriend who came to support me Alexander Pauwels, I became the #overallwinner of the FitFactor ! We had a goal! Worked for it! And #conquered it #likeaboss! . Because of all this there are more and more doors opening for me! Even my #acting, #modeling or as a #fitnessmodel we all get the #recognition we #deserve. . Draai je rug niet naar je zelf toe kijk terug om en kijk naar uw toekomst. Werk voor je toekomst want ze komen je niets geven. Uw goals moet je vast houden en ervoor gaan! . #tibonorman #tiborphysique #tiborkoppers #alexanderpauwels #notarealcop #fitdutchies #fitdutchie #degrotegeldroof #debuurtpolitie #dbp #buurtpolitie #acteur #actor


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/29c37yR

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten