woensdag 26 oktober 2016

As I train with putting my body under a great deal of stress I mostly do this with #overheating it and levelingup my breathing with my #trainingmask . So when I run u increase my cardio and activate my #fatburning with #highintensityintervaltraining #HIIT 7,5KM #NightRUN . 100M #Sprint 100M RecoveryWalk . 18000 #FeetAltitude . If you need a longer walk to lower your #heartrate you take a longer distance to recuperate . . #cardioking #trainingmaskeurope #justbreathe #elevationarmy #elevationmask #venum #underarmour #feet . . #belgiumfinest #belgianfinest #fitdutchies #fitdutchie #dutchfitness #fitbelgium #fitbelgian #fitfam #fitspo #ULTRAFIT #ultrafitchallenge #weekendwarrior #mandfitness . . @trainingmask @trainingmaskeurope


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/2dKd50c

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten