maandag 3 oktober 2016

In preparation for my Fit Model contest at the Arnold Classic Europe these are the supplements I took, and they helped me place...FIRST ! A daily staple I took from Olimp is their Pure Whey of course. Their whey helps for immediate and faster recovery from my training. I would also take glutamine for intestinal and immune system health. I also took Olimp's CLA with Green Tea Extract and Carnitine together with Thermo-speed which helped with final state fat burning and ensured my physical performance ,power output and focus remained high. One thing I always take when preparing for a contest when I'm already low in body-fat, low in calories, low in muscle glycogen and low in carbs are BCAA's! I took these to prevent muscle-breakdown - before, during and after training. Finally, we have to remember that sleep and recovery are just as important as the actual training. To help me sleep better and to ensure my zinc and magnesium intake were adequate I took ZMA.


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/2dmPRvB

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten