dinsdag 18 oktober 2016

Had a late night run with my Training Mask at #altitude #airresistances #airflowout level 18000ft for total control of my breathing to improve my #cardio and my @underarmour #coldgear #infrared and #sweatgear to get my temperature up to sweat because I run with a low heartbeat to improve my #fatburning . Also thx to #gavelo #compression pants to keep a good blood circulation in my legs . Because of my #runninganalysis done by #runnerslab I have super support in my feet with the #brooks #running shoes . My point made it the better the quality of your sports gear the better you maintain your body the better results you get. With the altitude of 18000 feet I still ran at 5Min 20Sec / Km and I did 15Km . . #cardioking #trainingmaskeurope #justbreathe #elevationarmy #elevationmask #gavelosweden #underarmour . . #belgiumfinest #belgianfinest #fitdutchies #fitdutchie #dutchfitness #fitbelgium #fitbelgian #fitfam #fitspo Training Mask Europe


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/2dpcN9R

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten