maandag 19 december 2016

I did my completion at @bodypowerexpo where I was the overall winner, and at that time I took the time to shoot with several top photographers from all over the world who were at the U.K. At that moment. This year I'll be back so you can see me around. And for sure im going to shoot again with the best there. You can still sign in at @bodypowermodelsearch . . Check out the shoots on my Instagram because there are a lot more. . Picture from @jamiebellhousephotography #jamiebellhousephotography #jamiebellhouse #photography #ukfinest #uk #london #birmingham #ukfitfam #ukfitness #fituk #fitdutchies #fitdutchie #dutchfitness #fitfam #fitspo #ULTRAFIT #ultrafitchallenge #weekendwarrior #mandfitness #sapweekend #flexcup #bodypowermodelsearch #sapcup


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2hLfKYH

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten