donderdag 22 december 2016

So there's 3 of me... that would be a pain in the 💥ss to some. But let me tell you that each of them is still the young man I was before the one who grown from a kid working on a farm, who was a carpenter to industrial cleaning to military to where I stand now! A person who works on his future, not giving up on his #dreams and stepping forward as I now do #proffesional #modeling, #acting I go to #expos as a #athlete from the #superior #supplement brand #olimpsportnutrition . This was all a dream in the beginning. And im still #working on getting forward! #youcreateyourownreality what becomes your #future ! . You can laugh at me, harass me, put me a side that's what made me stronger all those years that's what gives me the strength to #fight for it that and that I Wanne build my future #life . My motto if I can you can! #firstimpressionscount #itsmorethenjustaname . . Shot by #alexwightman during bodypower competition now you can sign in for #bodypowermodelsearch . . @hennyseroeyen Vs @alexwightmanphotography 🏍📸 #bifbb #ifbb #ukbff #wbff #pureelite #miamipro #musclemen #modelsearch #fitnessmodel #starskybelgium #theboomingsquad


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/2hW1MAW

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten