vrijdag 22 september 2017

I have had so much fun today! I had the chance to train 💪 on all the machines from Technogym . Unfortunately I only had one day to train and that wasn't enough. But I made some great videos 🎥 that you guys can see very soon! This trip was amazing for me so massive thx to #technogym for inviting me over and especially to have the opportinity of trying out the new machines. IM SO IN LOVE with them! The new developments you guys made are superb! Now it's time for another trip to #barcelona to my sponsor Olimp Sport Nutrition for #arnoldclassiceurope event! As you notice, sports is a passion of mine so I will keep this up as long as I can! Once you've found love you can't let it go! But always remember to share your love with others, we all need that bit of sports in our life that will make us a better person in a better world, every bit helps! . . . . #olimpsportnutrition #revo #revosunglasses #revozonnebrillen #menrad @technogym #technogym #itrainwithtechnogy #SKILLMILL #SKILLROW #MYRUNTECHNOGYM #headquarter


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/2jOJcz8

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten