maandag 4 september 2017

Wherever you are you can find a place to train 💪! Today I went to @beachboxgym in #ibiza . Keeping the focus while training is very important as the sun ☀️ can be very sharp especially when the gym is right at the beach 😂. Sporty @revo glasses 👓 are the best in sport performance. Not only for the great design and comfort to wear, but the optics are superb! I am surprised of the reduction of the reflections in the water! So I get to relax my eyes more when training with the sea view and get more focus on my exercises! Révo . . . . . . . . . . #ibiza #beachgym #beachbox #beachboxgym #ibizafit #ibizafitness #fiteverywhere #olimp #olimpsportnutrition #revo #revosunglasses #revoglasses #glasses #healthylifestyle #noexcuses #revobrillen #highperfomance


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/2eC7iLE

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten