donderdag 21 september 2017

When you are at the #HQ of Technogym, you see so many great machines and you just don't know what to check out first. I just sit down on a treadmill and think about which of the machines I will be using tomorrow! This is such an amazing place to be at and a true honour #technogym! It's a huge factory and development area of a company that takes great value on the feedback that all of you athletes provide to them. So me being here, I feel like a little kid in a playground. I wanna stay here haha.... . . . . . . . . #olimpsportnutrition #revo #revosunglasses #revozonnebrillen #menrad @technogym #technogym #itrainwithtechnogy #SKILLMILL #SKILLROW #MYRUNTECHNOGYM #headquarter @revo @revozonnebrillen @menradnl


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/2hll3vv

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten