woensdag 20 september 2017

When you want to shine make sure you are brighter then the light! I'm have bin traveling more and more the last few months then I have last year meaning things are booming! So now I'm of to Italy because I was invited to the head office of @technogym the check out some of there new toys ! This is a great honor for me as I'm so into sports! #MeLike ! I got my camera crew with me so you guys can see the after movie ! As a great man once spoke... while training together and said you shouldn't be a influencer but a believer! Thx @pieterloridon i believe in what I stand for and always have so you are right that's a more powerful way of expressing! . . . . . . #olimpsportnutrition #gymkiller #venum #revo #tomtom . . #ambassador for #infinitieurope #TheBoomingSquad @antwerpautomotive @infinitiantwerp #starsky #starskybelgium #infiniti #infinitieurope #daretobedifferent #Antwerpautomotive #empowerthedrive


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/2yr49ng

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten