zaterdag 21 oktober 2017

When you go on a run ๐Ÿƒ when it’s a sunny ๐Ÿ˜Ž day. I always do some #cardio , for my health my endurance and when I need to do survival runs, or train for on thing or the other. What counts most is that I always love to do sports. It doesn’t matter what as long as it’s sports haha ๐Ÿ˜†. But what’s important that I do it under the correct guidance of my hearth beat and running speed with my @tomtomsports #adventure and the protect me from running cris cross on the road because of the sun ☀️ I put on my Rรฉvo #sunglasses on to clear my vision! . . . . . #revo #revosunglasses #sunglasses #tomtom #tomtomadventurer #tomtomwatch @revozonnebrillen #revozonnebrillen #zonnebril #underarmour #olimpsportnutrition #bifbb #sapcup #sapcup2017


via Henny Seroeyen http://ift.tt/2zt60HA

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten